Thursday, April 05, 2007

Weekend!

Hello You all. Well Sorry I havent updated in forever. I love my background very simple and clean. Pure if you will. It is very summery.

I am going to my dads for Easter, I am leaving tomorrow at 5:00 P.M. to go to Newton and I am coming back Sunday night around 6:00 P.M. So I wont be at church, but I plan to go on Sunday with my dad. I have to get many things done tonight and updating this is one thing. I am really busy right now but I love you all so much that I would let you all know what is going on with me. I have to go pack now and then pick out clothes for like the week. SO I will see you all next Sunday.

My Birmingham Blues Update: They are in 2nd still behind Derby 74 to Derby at 76! Man Phooy! Oh well *shrugs* Well have a good week and I love you Tyler. And I hope all goes well for you. I wil miss you.
Love You
"CHEERS!"
~Kaili Michele~

6 comments:

Tyler said...

well you arent going. i need to ask you something about Sunday, you probably dont wanna go at 6:15 with me do you?

Kaili Michele said...

I dont think so...I only wake up that early on school days! Not on my Weekend. Sorry!

Tyler said...

o its fine. but mis padres (parents for those of you who dont know Spanish) are going to the early service, so my dad will come pick you up about 8:30...k??

Jonathan said...

Ok I deffinately saw it that time! That PROCESS OF TELLING A MEMBER OF THE OPPOSIT SEX YOU LOVE THEM IS NOT RIGHT!!!!!

T~Dawg said...

Jonathan I do it all the time, to girls. Don't make such a big deal of it. Is it better if they do it to the opposit sex?¿ i say it to you all the time does that make it right?¿

Kaili Michele said...

SHUT UP JONATHAN DOME!