Tuesday, March 20, 2007

And You Want to Say I am Obssessed! PSHH!!!

Sorry I haven't been on for awhile now! GEEZE!! On to my Title....

I think James and Oliver Phelps are Super cool! And cute! But I am ONLY 14 YEARS OLD! There are 40 to 50 year old women who think they are cute. And some are married with CHILDREN!!! Oh my goodness, now I thought I needed a life but please come one now! You see Tyler we do have lives after all! Yahoo for us! I am not trying to bad talk them, but im sorry, that is just SAD! Sorry. Anyway....this week is Spring Break!!! WOOOHHOOOO!! But it is raining, so I cant go outside, all tho I love the rain.

My Birmingham Blues Update: They are is Second Place again! Oh Man! They are 2 points behind Derby(In England). *tear*

Welp hope you all have a good week, and I will see you all on Sunday Morning! I am booked this whole week so I cant do much, that is a GOOD thing! With Love
"CHEERS!"
~Kaili Michele~

28 comments:

Tyler said...

la la la la la la la la....sorry...i have a song stuck in my head....lol o ya...hi kaili! i love you

Jonathan said...

Wow! Some part of my body is totally telling me that was lesbian!

Tyler said...

in Kaili's words! "OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! you don't write that on a church blog!! that's bad!"

and i agree. oh ya i am talking to her on the phone and she really did say that. so MEGH!!!

T~Dawg said...

J~dawg dont' say that on a church blog that's bad really bad.

Kaili Michele said...

I did I was! So boo on you Chicky Poo! Pshh! Anywho whats new??

Jonathan said...

You wer what?
Don't tell me that I was right?!!

Tyler said...

OH MY GOSH JON GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you know who i like....REMEMBER!!!! and its not a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my and Kaili are ONLY friends......best friends that is!!!!! ok so MEGH!!!!!!!!!!!! wow i like exclamation points!!!!!!!! haha

T~Dawg said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Kaili it sounded like you said you were a lesbian, it really did. if I were you I would correct myself before someone *cough* *cough* Jonathan, tells someone that... j/p seriously sorry Jonathan that was a mean please forgive me.

Kaili Michele said...

What ever you guys are weird! Dont try AND SWITCH MY WORDS AROUND!

T~Dawg said...

Those were your words. we didn't switch them around

Jonathan said...

HA HA

YA!

Kaili Michele said...

I am NOT A LESBIAN! WILL YOU ALL DROP IT!!!!!! OMGOSH! I like someone and his name is Andy so MEGH!

Kaili Michele said...

And he likes me too Double MEGH!

T~Dawg said...

well megh megh mehg! okay we will drop it.... at least I will. Jonathan will you drop it?¿

T~Dawg said...

megh megh megh megh megh!!!!

Tyler said...

we can make him!! lol



hi kaili...i heart you!!!

Kaili Michele said...

I heart you too! So ya! Andy... ~Kaili~

Tyler said...

lol

Kaili Michele said...

lol hahahaahhahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa I crack myself up sometimes!

T~Dawg said...

really I laugh like a totally idiot when i'm tired (ask Tyler)!

Tyler said...

ya its true. lol ya you crack me up too kaili!!

Tyler said...

so whatcha doin'??

Nan_shee said...

i'm really glad my keyboard wasn't working and our computer was down for that long cuz wow i would have blown up sooooooooooo much!!! Ephesians 4:29 by the way......

Tyler said...

huh???

Kaili Michele said...

Hahahaha you are all silly

Nan_shee said...

i wasn't referring that verse you you tyler. and also when they were saying that kaili said that what she really was say was that she was on the phone w/ tyler and she did say that. that's what she meant! it's ok i'm alright now...

Tyler said...

ok you lost me in that whole thing!! lol

Kaili Michele said...

im confused????