I probably am not going to school tomorrow. Which isn't a bad thing except for the fact I was supposed to do Track Inventory and now I am running to the Bathroom every ten minutes. And I don't have my stuff for class! Because I was that sick, that the nurse said I need to go home and I cant go to my locker! FEWY!!!!
My Birmingham Blues Update!!!: They are in First Place in the league again! I was seriously crying when I found out! LOL!
I am trying to find pics for a Spanish Project and I am talking to people on IM! So if you are on give me a buzz. Tally Ho Mates!
"Cheers!" <-- Say In a British Accent Please!
~Kaili Michele~

20 comments:
Wow! You have a odd mind set!
ya thats kaili for ya!! lol jk i love you kaili!!!! well you feel better now, and ya.
i was so surprised that mr schoffer didnt yell at us!!!!! WOWZERS!!
Jonathan: LOL, how am I odd?
Tyler: I do! I am totally surprised too! LOL! Wow!
~Kaili~
ya but he has been actually tollerable lately!! its amazing!! lol
I know I didnt realize until today that we have the Choir COncert tomorrow
~Kaili~
UUUUH SINGING?????
huh?? all i know is that im glad its over!!!
Southern and British accents!!! lol
Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha good one Tyler! I am so glad it is over too!
haha thanks. man i had so much fun at SITM!!! i have to tell you something....but i'll talk to you at school or over the phone...not on here. k??
thats fine totally fine. Sorry about earlier on the phone I was talking to my mum and watching a movie so you know it was kinda hard to talk or listen to something else at the time. I will talk to you tomorrow at school I suppose then. So ya love ya ~Kaili~
well ya i told you...so ya....haha ok well im gonna go get ready to watch American Idol....and laugh at people!! lol ok bye luv ya
dude!
what????
dude! what Jonathan??
HI
are you going to WOF with the school and church. I AM!!! i cant wait!
are you saying wow to me??? gee thanks jon
You see this is what happens when you dont get on for awhile!
i am so confused....
Post a Comment