Saturday, April 07, 2007

Scratch That Last!

Well I came home Yesterday on Friday from School, and there was a message on my answering machine. It was my Step Mom saying I cant come and they had to cancel, because my little cousin, Echo, is sick and on a Venilator. Poor thing. She has Muscular Dystaphy. Ever since she was born. So now I am staying home in Andover.

Today I am going to Welllington to see my Grandma and Grandpa Jones. And I will be bored out of my mind. But oh well, it will give me time to do my research project. Right now I am listening to Keane and waiting for laundry to get done with. I am getting ready to get ready, so I can go to Wellington. Tomorrow I am going to my Grandma's here in Andover for Easter. And I will see you all at church. YAHOO! I am really excited bout that.

So I will see you all on Sunday and I hope everyone has a good week. Love you all,
"Cheers!"
~Kaili Michele~

12 comments:

Tyler said...

HI HI HI HI!!!!!! call me i need to ask you something!

Kaili Michele said...

I already answered! Silly! GEEZE! See you tomorrow Sunshine and Happy Easter to all!

Nan_shee said...

teehee i saw you all this morning yay!!! The praise band sounded awesome!!! It's nice being able to that type of music once in a while as opposed to the "service" music, if ya know what i mean. good jorb tyler!! oh and those "gun" puns were perty cool kaili haha that was fun.

Nan_shee said...

I have another one by the way!! ok so i was at kwik shop and earlier this year there was a threat of a school shooting. So now a lot of stores have signs with a pistol and the no sign on it. I was standing in line to get inside(they don't let any kids in because they think we're gonna steal stuff when there's a lot of us there) and i saw the sign and told my 2 friends i was standing w/ that i "guess they won't let me in now" while rubbing my under-some-protective-covering biceps. hehehe

Kaili Michele said...

lol you silly head haha I got in trouble today

Why?????

For bringing these guns to school

Tyler said...

hahaha you guys make me laugh!!!! haha man we are all gonna get "guns" by the end of track cuz mr foster makes us do all these push ups thingie mibobbers. lol i like saying that...lol

Nan_shee said...

did you bring any money tyler? cuz you need to get your ticket to the GUN SHOW!! haha lol we need to think of some more...yes yes it's very true that i'm a silly head

Nan_shee said...

AHAH!! i got one...ok this might sound really cheesy but here it is...
Deer always seem to run away from me? (then someone can ask why) Because they always see me carrying these guns....ok that's not really a good one dang it........ahaha oh well i'm just gonna eat my p.b. crackers hehe

Tyler said...

haha i like it...

Kaili Michele said...

me too! lol man i am tired of this rain. And that is coming from a person who loves to just stand in it and think.

Tyler said...

i like SUNSHINE!!! :)

Kaili Michele said...

me too! I cant believe it snowed yesterday.