
When I get older I want my Wedding to be like that in a slight rain. And be with my love. Who ever that may be. I always think about it all the time who I am going to marry. And when everyone is like, "You have too much time, it wont happen for a while." Oh you mean like High School and when I go to College. Ya well NEWS FLASH I go to High School in August and in 4 years I go to College.
I want to get married when I am around 23 or 24. That is really only about 9 years away. Growing up is happening quicker than we know it. I mean I remember sitting in the doctor when i was diagnosed with Arthritis. And I was five so that was 9 almost 10 years ago. It seems like it was only a few months ago.
So my message for the day is....
to live life to the fullest. We only have one life to live. Dont mess it up. Pray for who ever you can. Everyone needs prayer. Everyone has a need for something more in their lives. Dont give up hope, God will always be there for you, even if you fell like he is gone. People may leave from your lives, but God will always be close to your heart. No matter what anyone says, he is there and when or if you say you dont believe in God he is there even more. You all remember that, and we will all be rich with love and peace...
Love you all,
~Kaili Michele~
I thought this song fit for Love. It is by Keane. My favorite band. You can also check out this video on my profile. So hear you go.
It is called "Sunshine."

30 comments:
heyoo!! lol i love you (in Christ jon) sooooo much!!! haha are we still on for the Bristish and Southern accents.....?? lol :)
ya sure are. lol I am having troubles, something feels wrong I just cant put my finger on it... I will call you later on.
okey dokey....you do that..i should be here.
ok well, i still dont iknow i will talk to you on emm....Sunday ya. I got my hairs cut. And I might have found a dress for graduation.
coolness!! my hair looked really cute earlier...but its all poofy now...lol :)
i like your hair its cute!! lol :)
Thanks girly. I feel really bad like sick wise.
...Girly ????????????????
yes jon we girls call each other girly...
i know i was so scared last night that i was like gonna throw up on the infield. but then i went home and it was all good. luv ya (IN CHRIST)
I felt so bad for you. And Jonathan Dome GROW UP! I am not afraid to tell you on here. I am having a tough time right now with a person named Stefany and I dont need any crap from a stupid boy I hardley know. Drop it or I will tell C.J. Im not afraid to.
Tyler I am crying right now because of Fany.
Thats whats wrong with me, I just realized it.
whats wrong with you??
Andy and Stefany, OMGoodness! I am trying really hard not to just say really mean and rude things. I shall hold thy tongue.
I hope everyone has a good day. And I am going to Wellington again so I will be gone for the rest of the day. ~Kaili~
ok we'll pick you up at normal time...well mom and dad will. bye. have fun in wellington.
ok I dint but ok. And I am sorry for talking about all of the situation so much i really am sorry.
o its ok.....man i am so tired of "you know who" creepin' me out....i did not beat around the bush at all...i was like this is how it is, deal with it...lol
yep im proud! *thumbs UP!*
thanks!! *hug*
*blush* Oh stop it Tyler. *giggle.*
wow i get on the blog really late into the conversations....oh well.. bye!!
lol :)
I LOVE YOU KAILI!!!!! i can say that now because no one can accuse me of being gay on the blog anymore wahahahaha!!!!! dude who sharded on my fritos? hahaha ok nobody comment on that because that's a HUGE inside joke and you won't get it at all unless it's explained.
well i am going to comment anyway!!! GROSS!! lol :)
hola kaili,tyler,nancy
hi josh!!!
hello Joshua Rogg...having a nice week mate??
oh ya Hi Tyler and Nany the frito girl! HAHA!
hi kaili!!!
Hi hi
Post a Comment