My Birmingham Blues are still in Second Place right now. They were in First for the longest time but it slipped away from them a while ago and now they cant get back up on their feet again.
I am so happy that tonight I only have Spanish homework and I need to study for a Test in Language Arts but the teacher gave us most of the answers today in class. So it shouldnt be so hard. We are watching this Civil War movie in Social Studies called "Glory." It is really strange! Wow I am really loopy today, Choir was fun also! Mrs. D kept getting mad at me HA HA! LOL!
Welps Happy Birthday to Taylor! Yahoo, you are 14 now! I know God and Jesus will be with you this year. I hope you had a great day.
Well, Adios Amigos!
~Kaili Michele~

5 comments:
Hey what's up?
Hey I am not entirely sure who you are!(how bad is that)
So I want to meet you!
So if you can find me on sunday morning, that would be sweet!
P.S. I am the loser who plays the electric guitar for sunday mornings!
Ha ha! You are not a loser. LOL. I left a comment on your blog too. LOL, I want to meet you officialy too! Sweetness. See you then.
That sounds awsome!
Cool. well see you then! Are you sure it sounds awesome or are you just trying to make me feel good? jpjpjp! LOL
blah i have to go to freshman orientation tonight!! BLAH
Post a Comment